We are not accepting international orders INCLUDING CANADA
Thank you for shopping with REALVOLLEYBALL.com. We will make every effort to process your order quickly and efficiently. Click one of the links below for more information.
Please keep the following points in mind so you have a pleasant online shopping experience with REALVOLLEYBALL.com volleyball merchandise:
- If the volleyball merchandise item you want to order does not have an “Add to Shopping Cart” or “Add to Cart” button next to it, please use our fax-it-in-form to order it or call in your order. We certainly will accept and process your order.
- If you do not want to send your personal credit card information over the Internet, you may call in your volleyball merchandise order at the telephone number provided below. Or use our fax-it-in-form: print it, fill it out, and fax it to us. We will call you to confirm your order. Simple as that!
Important Credit Card Information
In an effort to protect against credit card fraud, we use a system called AVS, or Address Verification Service. AVS will compare the information that you enter on the online credit card payment page with the billing information on file with your credit card company. If the mailing address, town, state, and zip code entered differ from that found on your monthly credit card statement, your order will be declined due to an AVS mismatch.
- Your online order is encrypted using SSL (secure socket layers). The (s) in the https://www/... on the order checkout pages means your transaction is being processed securely and all your ordering information is protected from unlawful users. Your credit card will be charged at the time the order is shipped, not before.
- To place an online order (for volleyball merchandise items that have an “Add to Shopping Cart” or “Add to Cart” button):
- Find the volleyball merchandise item you wish to purchase.
- Select any options such as color and size from the lists closest to the “Add to Shopping Cart” (or “Add to Cart”) button
- Type in the quantity of the volleyball merchandise product you wish to order. Then, click the “Add to Shopping Cart” (or “Add to Cart”) button for the item you want. This will add your order to your personal shopping basket.
- You may change your order as follows:
- , click the underlined Quantity next to the item you want to change, type a new quantity, and then click .To change the quantity Save
- To delete an item from the order, click the “Delete Item ” button next to the item. (If you have selected the wrong color or size for an item, delete the item and order the item again.)
- The order amount will recalculate automatically after you change the quantity or delete an item.
- To continue shopping after updating your shopping cart, click the “Continue Shopping” button below the items in the cart. You will return to the most recently visited item page. Alternatively, you can click an underlined item to return to the page from which you ordered that item.
- To change your volleyball merchandise order at any time before checkout (explained next), click the “” button. You may edit your order as explained in Step 4 above.
- When you are ready to complete your volleyball merchandise order, click the “Order Checkout” button below the items on the shopping cart page. The Order Checkout - Login page appears.
- , select Existing Customer from the drop-down list, enter your Billing Email address and Password, and click . (If you have forgotten your password, click the “Email My Password” link.)
- If you are a new customer, select New Customer from the drop-down list, complete the billing email and password entries, and click Create New Account.
- If you do not wish to create an account, check the “I do not want to create an Account” box, enter your Billing Email address, and then click Continue.
On the next Order Checkout - Billing Information page, provide all required information (please do fill out everything on the check-out form so that we can fill your order more easily). Click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
(Depending on whether you specify that the Shipping Address is the same as the billing address, you may need to complete shipping address information. Complete that information, and then click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.)
On the Order Checkout - Shipping and Payment page, select a Shipping Method (which shows your approximate freight total) and complete the payment information. Then click the “Continue To Order Confirmation” button at the bottom of the page.
Notes: Shipping (freight) charges are estimates only. We accept purchase orders from schools and school districts. Sales tax calculations are estimates, and there are special rules for tax exemptions. Click here for more information.
On the Order Checkout - Confirm and Submit page, look over your order carefully, and then click the “Submit Order” button at the bottom of the checkout page.
We are constantly working on our website to ensure we keep our website pricing accurate and up to date. However, sometimes pricing errors do fall through the cracks. If an item's cost is different than the order placed online, we will contact you as soon as possible regarding the error before moving forward with your order.
- Must be within 2 weeks of date of sale.
- Must be “unworn” and be in original packaging.
- Must call 858-279-5479 first for authorization.
Customer email addresses, shipping addresses, and all other customer info are kept strictly confidential and are never sold or shared. Credit card information is not saved or stored in any way.