Volleyball Merchandise Returns • Exchanges • Discrepancies
- Defective volleyball merchandise items are covered under manufacturer's warranty. Every manufacturer has different criteria for defective items, and will not accept returns directly from the customer. Customers should contact RealVolleyball first for information on what to do with defective merchandise.
- DO NOT SHIP MERCHANDISE DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER.
- Special order items may not be returned.
- The customer may be subjected to any restocking fees from the manufacturer.
- All other non-defective items may be returned within 7 days of being recieved.
- The customer must first contact us for return authorization.
- The volleyball merchandise item (including box, packaging and all paperwork) must be returned in the exact same condition in which it was received.
- Do NOT tape up shoe boxes or any other products and send back without placing it in additional packaging. If you do so, you may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Returned items must be shipped back in their original shipping box or comparable shipping box. In order to preserve the item's condition, please do not ship it back in its packaging alone. Please ship it back in a shipping box.
- The receipt (or a copy of the receipt) must be included along with the returned item.
- The customer must pay the shipping cost involved in returning an item. The customer is also responsible for carefully repacking and insuring the item. We can take no responsibility for an item that is lost, damaged, or stolen in transit. The original shipping cost of the item plus any credit card processing or other applicable fees will be subtracted from the refund or credit towards exchange.
- If this policy is violated, we reserve the right to either assess a restocking fee as we see fit or to refuse the returned item(s) altogether.